Effective from 1 minute past midnight on the morning of the 1st of March 2023 EzyTransfers.com Pty Ltd has sold the majority share of its interest in Byron Bay Airport Transfers Pty Ltd. A new company has been formed called Byron Bay Airport Transfers (2023) Pty Ltd. EzyTransfers.com Pty Ltd will retain a 45% interest and Andrew Drysdale will hold the remaining 55% and will oversee the running of the company from the 1st of March 2023.
EzyTransfers.com Pty Ltd will concentrate its efforts in building the Gold Coast & Brisbane markets.
All jobs issued post of 1st of March where the booking number starts with a “B” will be paid by the new company. All bookings that start with a “E” will be paid by EzyTransfers as per usual. If you do jobs for both companies each respective company will pay you separately.
I would like to express my gratitude to you for being apart of the Byron Bay Transfers journey with me and look forward to business as usual through this restructure.